Strategic Planning Committee
The mission of the Strategic Planning Committee is to mobilize an army of volunteers to passionately share the values and benefits of being an active participant of the Greater Houston Dental Society.
The Strategic Planning Committee monitors the implementation of the Society’s Action Plan. The Strategic Plan is revised and updated every three years. Up to three committee meetings per year.
Review Current Plan
· Track the status of the implementation of the objectives listed within the current Strategic Plan
· Submit report of committee implementation for the current Strategic Plan to be reviewed by the Board of Directors.
Revise the Plan
· Design and send out an electronic survey for members and nonmembers
· Review the results of the survey to begin creating the new Strategic Plan
· Discuss feasibility and/or the need for focus groups.
· The committee shall revise or create the new Strategic Plan to be approved by the Board of Directors.
· Disseminate information to committees listed in the new Strategic Plan once approved by the Board.
: All committee meetings begin at 6:30 p.m. at the Society office.
· March 20, 2019
Dr. Steven Vaughan, Chairman, 1 Year
Dr. Victor Rodriguez, Past President, 1 Year
Member at Large, 1 Year - TBD
Dr. Karen Walters, Star Council Representative
Dr. Katie Stuchlik, New Dentist Committee Representative
Dr. Heston Young, Dental Health Committee Representative
Dr. Nathan Pettit, Board Liaison
Dr. Rihl Buckley, President
Dr. Glenda Owen - President-elect