You are a member of TDA, ADA and your local society. You’re part of something bigger. Don’t lose touch with your community—or the opportunities and resources you get!
You should soon be getting your 2023 Dues Statement in the mail. You can renew via your dues statement, or by clicking here
. If you don't want to pay all at once, you can pay in easy installments over the course of the year, with no added fees.
It can feel good to be a part of something. And being a member can make your life easier, too. You get valuable benefits—but only if your membership is current.
These are some of the benefits you receive, as a valued member:
Click here to renew
- You can connect with your colleagues, who know what it’s like.
- You get access to exciting, flexible CE options.
- You get individualized insurance and regulatory help. Confused? Call us!
- You can get help resolving patient disputes.
- We help keep dentists in charge of dentistry, by advocating for you.
- You can save money through our TDA Perks program.
, or mail a check or credit card payment using the envelope included with your dues statement.